Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Gallos are Worn Out

Thank you to the thousands of people who have gathered in the name of Jesus to pray for Aubrey Gallo's health.  As you can see in the post, "It's Been a Really Good Day for Aubrey," we've hit a miraculous milestone and are all rejoicing in the progress she has made.

Andy and Ashleigh
We know you'll continue to pray for her needs (and they are still serious), but please take a moment to gather around Andy and Ashleigh in the spirit of Christ and pray for their strength.  For a week and a half, they have been living out of a PICU room and feeling the stress of possibly losing their daughter. 

They are exhausted, and they still aren't certain when this will end or how well Aubrey is doing (she's still on three, heavy medications that may be affecting her speech and motor skills).  Please carry them in prayer today as you have Aubrey this week.  Thank you for your continued prayers.

We will be periodically updating these blog posts.  If you are interested in receiving updates when there is a new posting, please enter your email address in the box on the upper right side of the screen, and click on the confirmation that is sent to your email inbox.

4 comments:

  1. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. Psalm 46:1-5

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray that God gives you and your family the strength and peace to get through this week and what lies ahead. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. The you will call upon me and come adn pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
    Wanted to share this with you, it was really on my heart. Love you all.

    Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine posted this link on facebook and I have been deeply touched by Aubrey's story. When my mom was about Aubrey's age she contracted viral encephalitis and was very sick. Her church held a prayer vigil and God miraculously healed her. I am praying that God does the same for your sweet Aubrey. My mom, husband and I are all praying that God reaches down and heals Aubrey completely. We are asking God to give your whole family an extra measure of His strength and peace in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope. The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning. Great is you faithfulness! "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."
    ~Lamentations 3:21-24~

    You are not alone.
    Praying in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete

How to comment: After you type your comment, click "post comment," and it's going to ask you to select a profile. Don't freak out. Just choose "Name/URL," put in your name, and click "continue" (no URL needed). Then post it. ***If you don't see your comment immediately, you didn't post it.***